Product Name:Ginkgo Biloba extract
Common Names: Bilberry, European blueberry, whortleberry, huckleberry
Latin Name: Vaccinium myrtillus
Specification:Anthocyanidins 25% Anthocyanosides36%
Test Method:UV-VIS (EP/CN Standard)
Bilberry extract Description
Bilberry is a perennial plant that comes from Europe, Western Asia and the Rocky Mountains in North America. It is a shrubby plant that bears edible fruits which are similar to American blueberries. It is also related to the cranberry family of fruits.
Bilberry extract Anthocyanins: Glycosides of anthocyanidins
The anthocyanins, anthocyanidins with sugar group(s), are mostly 3-glucosides of the anthocyanidins. The anthocyanins are subdivided into the sugar-free anthocyanidin aglycones and the anthocyanin glycosides. As of 2003 more than 400 anthocyanins had been reported,while more recent literature (early 2006), puts the number at more than 550 different anthocyanins. The fresh bilberry fruit contains an anthocyanoside concentration of 0.1 to 0.25 percent. Nowdays ,many Customers buy the anthocyanins on the market ,which is not the true anthocyanidins.OHI offers you the natural anthocyanidins with top quality .
Bilberry extract Benefits
2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
5. Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
7. Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation
9. Promote the retinal cells regeneration, depending on the purple quality, improve eyesight to prevent myopia