Product Name:Bitter Melon Extract
- Name: Bitter Melen Extract ,Balsam pear,Bitter gourd
- Latin Name: Momordica charantia Descourt.
- Other Name:LiangGua, half melons, LaGua, gentleman's food
- Main Effective Ingredients: charantin or momordicin
- Existing Specifications: 10:1, 25:1, 10%, 20% charantin
- Appearance: Fine brown powder, 100% over 80 mesh
- Botanical Source: Fruit
- Aids in sugar regulation by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli
- Useful for those with diabetes mellitus
- Lectins from bitter gourd may possess significant antilipolytic and lipogenic properties
- Useful as an emtic, purgative, and as an anthelmentic, in jaundice, and piles
- Antidiabetic effect: bitter melon extract have the function of regulating blood sugar level. The bitter melon contains steroidal saponins such as charantin, insulin-like peptide and alkaloid, these substances make bitter melon fall blood sugar activity.
- Antiviral function: The standard bitter melon extract has been confirmed effective for psoriasis, susceptibility caused by cancer, neurological complications caused by pain, and may delay the onset of cataract or retinopathy and inhibite the AIDS virus by destroying filtration tviral DNA. 3. Good effect for lose weight: The RPA extracted from bitter melon extract has good effect for reducing weight.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net