Product Name:Angelica sinensis extract
Latin Name: Angelica sinensis (Oliv) Diels
Molecular Formula: C12H14O2
Molecular Weight: 190.24
CAS No: 4431-01-0
Melting point: 297oC-298oC
Appearance: Yellow brown fine powder
Specification: Ligustilide: 1%
Angelica is a good remedy for colds, coughs, pleurisy, wind, colic, rheumatism and diseases of the urinary organs, and it is generally used as a stimulating expectorant, combined with other expectorants the actions of which is facilitated, and to a large extent diffused, through the whole of the pulmonary region. It is also a useful agent for feverish conditions, acting as a diaphoretic.
1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy, vitality, and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low im-munity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. Regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. A blood tonic, promoting its production and circulation.
6. Preventing spasms, relaxing vessels, and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels.
Packing: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside or as per your request.
Net weight: 25kg/drum
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.