- Latin Name: Eleutherococcus senticosus, Acanthopanax senticosus
- Chinese Name: Siberian Ginseng
- Family: Araliaceae Genus Acanthopanax
- Part of Plant Used: Root
- Active Ingredients: Eleutheroside, Isofraxidin
- Appearance: Brown-Yellow Powder
- the prevention of diseases caused by the pressure
- Siberian ginseng contains eleutheroside which play a good role to adrenal and enhance the ability to resist disease, it also enhance the body's overall energy level.
- Fatigue resistance and restore energy
- Eleutheroside can improve the sensitivity and physical endurance, but it not has decreased effectiveness which contains in the caffeine products.
- Stimulate immunity
- Siberan Ginseng Extract appears the ability of stimulating cellular immunity and the ability of treatment in the early stages of AIDS.
- ApplicationsPharmaceutical raw materials
- Health care food
- Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
- Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
- Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net.
Other Products in 'Herbal Extracts' category