Product name:Radix Rehmanniae Preparata Extract
English name: Radix rehmanniae extract
Latin name: Rehmannia Root extract
CAS NO.: 81720-05-0
Botanical used part: root
Appearance :brown powder
specification: 10:1 20:1
test methods: HPLC
1. It is decoction exerts a protective effect on experimental hepatitis of mice induced by carbon tetrachloride.
2. Gastric feeding or injection of its decoction, water infusion of alcoholic extract can lower the blood sugar level in rabbits (this result is controversial in the recent years.
3. Intravenous injection of its extract exerts a hypertensive and diuretic effect in rabbits and dogs.
4. Its alcoholic extract shortens the blood coagulation time in rabbits
5. Its water infusion inhibits the growth of some pathogenic fungi.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As pharmaceutical raw materials.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net