Product name:Mulberry Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Folium Mori, Ramulus Mori
Part of Plant Used: Leaf
Active Ingredient: 1-Deoxynojirimycin
Specifications: 1% -90%
Molecular Formula: C6H13NO4
Molecular Weight: 163.17
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown Powder
1. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health.
2. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants.
3. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ (1-Deoxynojimycin).
4. The latest Chinese research has shown Rutoside and DNJ are effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. So they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.
5. Reduce blood sugar (hypoglycemic agent);
6. Reduce blood pressure and blood fat (depressor);
7. Anti-bacteria and virus (staphylococcus aurous; corynebacterium diphtheria);
8. Dieresis, Diazepam (valium) and Sedation;
9. Potentiating immunocyte function (T-lymphocyte blastogenesis).
10. Weight loss activities by preventing absorption
1.As the raw material of drugs for symptoms caused by high blood sugar, high blood lipid and red eyes,swelling,pain and cough caused by influenza, it is widely used in the field of medicine and health products;
2.As added ingredients of beauty products to enhance color and increase the gloss of skin, it is widely used in cosmetic industry.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net.