Latin Name: Eriobotrya Japonica (Thunb.) Lindl.
Part of Plant Used: Leaves
Source of Plant: China
Active Ingredient: Ursolic Acid
Molecular Formula: C30H48O3
Molecular Weight: 456.68
Appearance: Light Yellow to White Powder
Testing Method: HPLC
1. Removing heat from the lung to relieve cough, preventing vomiting;
2. It can be used for cough due to the lung- heat, rapid respiration, stomach heat, dysphoria with thirst;
3. Ursolic acid, also known as ursolic acid, ursolic acid, a triterpenoid compounds. Have a calming, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-diabetic, anti-ulcer, lower blood sugar and many other biological effects;
4. In addition, ursolic acid has a significant antioxidant function, which is widely used as a medicine and cosmetic raw materials.
1. Hepatoprotective, anti-hepatitis effect.
2. Anti-tumor effect,Antioxidant,Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects
3. Hypolipidemic, anti-atherosclerosis, lowering blood glucose.
4. Inhibit the AIDS Virus.
5. Anti-diabetic, anti-ulcer effect
6. the role of Calm and stability.
7. Enhance immune function
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net