Product name:Enrofloxacin(PD160788; BAY-Vp2674)
Description: Enrofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic bactericidal agent used in veterinary medicine to treat animals afflicted with certain bacterial infections.
Incompatibility:1. Enrofloxacin can inhibit metabolism of theophylline and caffeine, make the blood concentration increase, thereby causing toxic reactions.
2. Combined with anticholinergic drugs (atropine, 654-2) and H2 receptor antagonists (cimetidine, famotidine), making the bioavailability of Enrofloxacin reduce.
3. Enrofloxacin has a role in inhibiting liver drug enzymes, in combination with drugs metabolized in the liver such as erythromycin, lincomycin, etc. making its clearance decrease, blood concentration increased.
4. antacids may reduce absorption of Enrofloxacin in the gastrointestinal tract, not suitable for simultaneous use.
5. mixed with strongly acidic liquid and the strong alkaline liquid and precipitated.
6. Enrofloxacin and metoclopramide occur chemical changes, easy to turn into muddy, should not be mixed injection.