Product Name: Densefruit Pittany Root-bark Extract
Latin name: Dictamnus dasycarps Turcz.
Specification: 5:1 10:1 20:1 (TLC)
Active Ingredient: dictamnine, skimmianine, g-fagarine, preskimmianine, obakunone,
limonin, isomaculosindine, fraxinellone, etc.
Appearance: Yellow-brown fine powder
1. Common cold due to wind-cold pathogens manifested as headache, stuffy nose, etc.
2. Headache, toothache, especially pain in the forehead and superciliary region.
3. Various infections on the body surface. For the treatment of acute mastitis, it is often used with trichosanthes fruit, fritillary bulb and dandelion; for various kinds of sores and swellings, it is often used with honey suckle flower, trichosanthes fruit and other drugs.
4. Leukorrhagia. For patients with profuse clear and thin leukorrhea due to cold-dampness, thisdrug is often used with white atractylodes rhizome, poria and cuttlebone; for foul yellow thick leukorrhagia due to damp-heat, it is used with phellodendron bark,
plantain seed and other drugs.
5. Stomachache. It can be used with liquorice, named Deoction of Dahurian Angelica and liquorice.
Package: 25kg/drum with double plastic bag inside.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, well-closed, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf-life: 2 years when properly stored.
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.