Product Name: Damiana Extract Powder
- Botanical Name: Turnera aphrodisiaca
- Part Used: Leaf
- Extract Ratio 4:1 to 200:1
- Straight powder
- Beta-sitosterol 1-10%
- Beta-sitosterol 20-40%
Damiana is well known in southwestern cultures as a sexuality tonic, and is recommended by many top herbalists.It stimulates the intestinal tract and brings oxygen to the genital area. It also increases energy levels which does alot to restore libido and desire . In women Damiana often restores the ablity to achieve orgasm.
- This herb has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac.
- Damiana has anti-depressant properties and helps to boost the overall mood and bring about a general feeling of well-being.
- This medicinal herb has hormonal balancing properties. It has been shown to help with the hormonal imbalances common with menopause in women.
- Damiana is also used for treating mood disorders. It helps level hormonal responses and boost mood.
- .This herb has been used as a central nervous system depressant to help with CNS disorders and modify and control the nervous response.
- .It has been shown to help boost energy and reduce the effects of exhaustion.
- Constipation is another condition that has been treated with this herb.
- Traditional uses for damiana include; anti-anxiety, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, cough supressant, mild laxative, digestive stimulant, expectorant, diuretic, and astringent.
- Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
- Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
- Cardboard barrels and two plastic-bags inside, 25Kg each net.